Microfibre Hair Towel
It’s Time to throw in the Towel – yea the Bath Towel (and that old T-shirt too)!
A woman’s crown deserves only the best for drying and that is this Microfibre Hair Towel.
Size – 50cm x 90cm
The Naked Truth about wet hair:
- Wet hair is at its most vulnerable and prone to damage, hair can swell by 20% when wet because of absorbed water.
- Correct towel drying is the most over looked step in hair care.
- Adding a heavy Terry Towel weight to wet hair is like adding fuel to fire
- The weight of a regular old bath towel on your head can cause breakage around the roots, resulting in all those super short hairs you get around your hairline.
- The vigorous rubbing of wet hair with a regular old bath towel is a fast track to frizzy, split and damaged hair because the terrycloth texture causes friction and roughs up your hair cuticles.
The “wonderful” antidote is right here:
- Wonder Towel Hair Towel:
- Is an essential soft and gentle beauty tool that dries, protects and primes hair quickly, just press gently do not rub!
- Is lightweight, quick-drying and ultra- absorbent and cuts drying time by 50%
- Reduces frizz, gets out extra water and defines your curl
- Reduces hair clumps
- Promotes moisture retention, prevents dry, brittle hair
- Is Friction free
- Keeps the flyway hairs at bay
Plus, hair colour stays vibrant longer and hair is perfectly prepped for effortless styling.
The Biology of Hair
Hair is made of a tough protein called keratin. When hair is wet, Keratin absorbs water rapidly causing the hair to expand and stretch, weakening it up to 57%. This is when hair is most vulnerable and prone to damage. To protect hair’s strength, water needs to be removed within the first few minutes that you step out of the shower.
Raised hair cuticles snag on loops in terry towels. Applying friction on raised cuticles further damages hair. Thus bath towels were never intended to dry wet hair.
A velvety, smooth and lightweight hair towel drying solution by Wonder Towel. Composed of ultra-fine fabric fibres that are split into strands thinner than silk. Designed to channel water away from hair without snagging cuticles or causing friction. The fabric distributes the water evenly, while continuing to dry hair at the point of contact.