This Limited Edition, Proudly South African, microfibre towel, captivates the essence of our Rainbow Nation in all its glory. Nation building at its best.
– It comes in in a cute stylish compact folding mesh bag that can easily attach to pool, beach or gym bag.
– No more hard and scratchy towels.
– Microfibre absorbs almost 5 times more water than cotton. The towel can absorb up to 7 times its weight. Even more impressive is how fast it dries after use.
– These are not your ordinary Terry Towels – so don’t treat them as such! When drying off your wet body there is not a lot of rubbing required. Remember to dab and let the wonders of microfibre wick the water off your body.
– They stay fresh longer too. They are also super lightweight. They are eco-friendly because you use much less water to wash them, much less detergent and ZERO clothes softener!
– As with all microfiber, it takes less heat to dry, so you will save on energy costs.
– Acts like a body Chamois.
– Modern and eco-friendly because they are thirsty, thin, compact, very durable and strong.
– Sublimation Print on one side and plain white on the other.
– Bespoke and proudly designed by top South African artists for Wonder Towel.
– Size 150 x 75 cm & 255 g (Approx)
Material: Suede Microfibre = 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide Nylon